Saturday, January 28, 2006

Wally decides that it's shoe washing day


Wally sees another dog. I didn't realize that I was standing in mud so I lost my footing and Wally managed to pull me along. Bean's head is in the bottom of the photo.


Wally looks wistfully at the water.


Wally spots another Beagle about a 100 yards off and trys to get it's attention.

Wally has decided that its shoe washing day. We we’re getting ready to take the dogs out for a walk and we saw Wally’s but sticking out of the closet. Dh went to investigate and there was Wally happily peeing into our son’s shoe. He really managed to soak the shoe.

I was surprised when I went to bed last night. Wally and Bean we’re lying down butted up next to each other. There are still some scuffles but they are starting to abate.

We took the dogs for about a 3 mile walk today, the weather is to nice not to be outside. Wally and Bean like to greet the dogs that they meet. They met a 21 year old Chihuahua, a Golden Retriever and a pug. Oscar ignored all of the other dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home