Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Adjusting



Tue. Evening

Wally followed my son all around the house, he even tried to follow him into the bathroom. He than followed my husband around and than settled down on the sofa by Bean and myself. Oscar has been hiding in our bedroom. Poor Wally wants Oscar to like him. It will take a while for Oscar to warm up.

Wally is very thin. He was at a trainers and had lost a lot of weight. I was afraid that he wouldn’t eat. He had no problems with eating. I added a little beef broth to his food and he eagerly ate it all. After finishing he started marking his territory, right into the water bowl. I had to clean and sterilize the water bowl and clean the carpet. He than made himself at home on our sofa.

It was pouring rain for our bedtime walk. There was also a cold wind blowing. Wally did his thing and ran right for the door to come inside. I was impressed that he knew which door to run to.

I am thankful that Wally’s adoptive mom took such good care of him. Thank you, I’m very grateful that you trust us with Wally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home