Friday, January 27, 2006

Double Walks

Wally gets to go walking twice for our noon time walk. I don’t want to try walking all 3 dogs at once until they are really comfortable with each other. I’m hoping that by taking him out one on one with each dog that the dogs will bond.

Wally and Bean walked around the lake. I’m really surprised that we didn’t meet up with any other dogs. Wally spotted a squirrel and wanted to go after it. I don’t know which is the sniffing master; Bean or Wally.

I was really surprised to see two toddlers run down to the dock area way ahead of their dad. A kid recently drowned by losing their balance and falling into the water at this spot. When my son was little I held his hand at all times near the dock.

Wally than got to go out with Oscar. We went halfway around the lake and than doubled back which means Wally and I walked almost 4 miles.

Bean is finally starting to ease up on Wally. He lets Wally wander the house. Bean still wants the spot right next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home