Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Wally's Home

We picked up a Treeing Walker Coonhound today. His foster mom is really sweet. The dogs like Wally, Bean greeted him right away. Oscar is still being standoffish but will warm up.

As soon as we got the boys home we took them for a walk down to the lake. Wally wanted to jump right into the water. He got to meet Sammy and Michael, two little poodles. He was good with the little dogs.

I walked Wally around the house on his leash. After giving him the tour I let him walk around loose. He immediately went for the water bowl and took a nice long drink. He than followed dh upstairs. It’s so funny because I pulled out a snack for myself. Wally heard me crinkling a wrapper and came running. I had 3 dogs staring at my snack. After giving the dogs a treat I came upstairs to update this site. Wally is laying nicely beside my chair. I will post pictures later in the week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot think of a finer family for Wally to join. It was a bittersweet moment for me, as I've never had a foster dog for quite so long (and Wally is quite the heartbreaker), but knowing how much he will be loved and cared for by this wonderful family made everything okay. After all of his hardships, Wally is finally where he was destined to be.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home