Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I want you to look just like me

Bean has a stuffed moose that he carries around. He gets annoyed if anybody else picks it up. Oscar likes to tease him by picking up the moose and running around with it. Bean customized his moose to look just like him. He chewed the tail off and left a little stubby tail. It’s funny because Bean hasn’t chewed anything else on the moose.

Bean and Oscar enjoyed walking around the lake today. They got to sniff noses with a little pug. The weather was perfect. We mostly had the lake to ourselves so the New Years Resolution exercisers have finally abated. I don’t mind exercisers, I exercise myself. I get annoyed with the Resolution runners and walkers that will hog the whole path and get annoyed with the fact that there are dogs walking. There was one group running 4 abreast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home