Monday, January 23, 2006

No Privacy

It’s funny, everyone told me once you have kids you won’t have any privacy. It’s not the kid, it’s the dogs. Bean needs to know where I am at all times. He can open doors. Once he figures out where I am he’ll nudge open the door and walk away. I think that I’ll have to put a better lock on the bathroom door.

It is drizzling rain here today. Last night it was raining hard. Bean had his little coat on so wanted to take his time and keep on sniffing. He really doesn’t like rain and we would literally have to push him out the door for a walk. He’s finally figured out that his coat keeps him dry, maybe a little to dry eh?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

lol! my goliath follows me into the washroom if the door is only slightly open he'll push his way in... if i shut it all the way he'll sit there and cry until i'm done, he's just so cute :)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home