Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wacky weather


Bean playing with toys. The talk box broke on the parrot so Wally has stopped treating it like his child.


Doggy tracks-sometime in Feb.


Upper bridge-sometime in Feb.


Wally waits to get his harness on for his walk.

Wally is finally over his stomach problems. Giving him pills was much easier than I thought it would be. He is not as stubborn as Bean.

The weather has been really wacky the past week. One day it's tee shirt and shorts weather, the next day it snows.

Wally and I are going to take basic dog training together where I work. I clearly need to practice leash work so this will benefit us both.

Poor Oscar, it's been almost a year since he left us. He would have loved the snowy cold weather. The colder and deeper the snow the happier he was. Losing Oscar was very hard on my son since my son was 6 when Oscar came home and a junior in hs. when Oscar crossed over the rainbow bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home