Thursday, February 08, 2007

Bean Vet Visit

Bean had his annual checkup today. He is very healthy and at a good weight. Last year he was over weight because his leg still bothered him from getting hit by a car. This past year he has become capable of long walks and small runs.

We took Wally along, I was to nervous to have Wally home alone without Bean. I think that Wally was gloating at Bean on the examination table thinking ha ha, I get to watch you get poked and prodded. At first Wally was nervous but once he realized that it was Bean's checkup he had a good time exploring. Wally even put his paws up on the exam table to tease poor Bean. I asked if Wally was in the way, the vet chuckled and said that Wally was like a lot of older siblings.

I do have pictures of Bean and Wally that I need to transfer to this computer so that I can upload them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home