Monday, February 26, 2007

Doggy Day Care-job :)

I started working part time to day at a Doggy Day care center. The dogs are great. It's neat dealing with all of the different personalities. There was an Olde English Bulldog that liked to be petted. A Boxer decided to follow me around all morning.

My boys sniffed me up and down when I got home. I can tell that Wally went counter surfing, otherwise the house was exactly as I had left it. A year ago I never would have dreamed that I would be able to work part time. I'm only willing to work part time since I don't want to leave my boys alone for a full work day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cham! I was thinking about you over at LHC and remembered you had this blog.

The doggy day care sounds fun for you! I'm glad you are enjoying it. :)

Nice pictures of of the doggies and the ice picture is cool. I had some of that swirly ice on my windshield this morning, but of course yours is much nicer!

Hairstorm

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home