Friday, March 09, 2007

Poor Wally

My baby, Wally had to go to the vet today. He must have eaten something that didn't agree with him because he had uhm.... major digestive problems. I wouldn't have worried if he only went once but he had to go 3 times in a short time span and there was blood present. His intestines are a little inflamed. He was given an antibiotic to counter anything that he may have eaten. We don't give him anything but doggy food and dog treats but he sometimes manages to snag duck droppings and, bones etc. He is very good about hiding things in his mouth. I will dig around in his mouth and not feel anything, than seconds later he goes back to chomping on the object that I had failed to extract. Bean has the same snacking habits around the lake but so far seems okay.

I need to download some more pictures of the boys.

I am going to have Wally evaluated at the doggy day care where I work. If he passes I will be able to take him to work with me. :) Bean is definitely to much of an alpha to take along. He would be ok with a few dogs but not 50-70 at one time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home