Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Son cleans up Wally's mess

Schools we're off today due to the ice and snow. Wally was hanging out with ds down stairs. I hear an "Oh no!!", than "mom, Wally is bleeding. Wally must have cut his tongue because I couldn't find any cuts on his body. Wally decided to check out the kitchen sink. He managed to break a correlle ware dish and a cream brulee dish by knocking them out of the sink. Wally and Bean hung out with me while ds cleaned up the mess. Ds pitched in without having to be asked, I'm greatful that I have such a good natured son.

I had some food that I wanted to keep out of dog reach, so I stuck it in the toaster oven. Dh than informed me that Wally knows how to open the toaster oven. Apparently dh had put some waffles in the t. oven and Wally helped himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home