Thursday, February 22, 2007

Doggy Day Care

Today I volunteered at a Doggy Day care center to see how well I would get along with the dogs. I hope to work there part time. I had a good time meeting the dogs. There we're a lot of Yellow Labs. A large Golden Retriever claimed me as his person of the hour by showing me uhm, doggy affection lol.

Wally and Bean sniffed me up and down. Throughout the rest of the day the boys kept sniffing me. I told the day care center that I can only work part time since I don't wish to leave my boys alone for most of the day. The welfare of my dogs comes first before outside activities for me. I've had people tell me that I'm crazy for feeling this way but I feel that my boys are full members of the family. I love the affection and love that the boys show me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home