Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Today is Wally's one year anniversary of coming home with us. Wally has changed so much in the course of one year. When he first came home I never dreamed that we would be able to let him have the run of the house while home alone. The other big change is food. Dh would have to hold Wally while filling up the food bowls.

Bean still asserts his dominance but has accepted Wally as a member of the family. Bean is also a Jan. home coming. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm not sure of the exact date. I have it filed away some where and will look it up so that I can celebrate Bean's exact home coming date too. For this year we are celebrating the boys on the same day.

I don't know what I would do without my boys. Both boys are compassionate with lots of love to give.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home