Thursday, October 05, 2006

Poor Bean

Yesterday I accidently shut the door on Bean's snout. He yelped, I felt really terrible. Today dh stepped on Bean's paw. Luckily Bean wasn't injured in either incident.

Today Bean and Wally got into a dominance battle. Wally managed to nip Bean's ear. Poor Wally has been nipped by Bean in the past, I'm surprised that this is the first time that Wally managed to nip Bean. The dominance battles happen are decreasing in frequency. At first we couldn't leave Wally & Bean unsupervised, the battles we're several times a day. They than decreased to once a day (at dinner time), than about once a week. Now they rarely happen. Today I think that Wally had inadvertently gotten to close to Bean in the hallway and managed to startle Bean.

Bean has been very clingy to me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home