Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just like toddlers

Wally wore out his talking parrot, actually the voice box still works. Wally has managed to rip out all of the stuffing and the voice box fell out. I gave Wally a talking duck. Wally loves making it quack. A few minutes later I gave Bean a talking cow. Wouldn't ya know it, Wally wanted the cow. Bean got annoyed and stole the duck and guarded it along with the cow. Sometimes these two remind me of toddlers.

On our lake walk today we met the cutest little Beagle. She made Bean seem really tall. The little Beagle's person said that she is a Brew Beagle. He was happy to hear that Bean and Wally are both rescues. The guy said the Bean has the sweetest face. He doesn't know what an imp that Bean can be.

Wally got very indignant with me last night when I told him that it was sleepy time. I got in bed to read a book but Wally insisted on Belly rubs. :) I rubbed his belly for about 15 minutes, than told him that it was time for sleep. Wally poked his snout in my face than gave me some indignant gr grrs. I'm so happy that Wally loves belly rubs. He also insist that I give him belly rubs 1st thing in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home