Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bike Run in


Both boys on the sofas and mom on the floor.


Daddy gives Wally belly rubs. Wally is protecting his parrot with his paw.

I was walking the boys around the lake today, we we're having a good time enjoying the cooler weather. Bean's leash got tangled so I was bent over untangling him. I finished the job and as I stood up I saw a bicycle about 3 feet in front of me coming straight towards me. The guy made no attempt to avoid us, the dogs panicked and tangled me in their leashes. The dogs ran for the bank pulling me with them and knocking me over. The biker seemed mildly concerned but kept on riding. I'm lucky, I just skinned my knee and elbow.

I don't understand how the biker could be that close to me and not see me, He also made no attempt to slow down. If the dogs hadn't yanked me the biker would have run right over me. I almost wonder if he was deliberately trying to run me over, some bikers do not want to share the paths with pedestrians and dogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home