Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Keep Away


Bean inspects a Mushroom.

Wally's favorite game to play with me is keep away with a tennis ball. When we return from our noontime walk I'll tell him to go get his ball. He will fetch his ball and stand in front of me. I'll than tell him that "I'm going to get the ball." Wally will then run down the hallway with me chasing him. He will let me touch the ball but won't give it up. After chasing him again he will jump onto the sofa. He will "try" to keep the ball away from me. After getting the ball I will throw it and we have a nice game of fetch. If I forget to initiate the game after our walk Wally will get his tennis ball and drop it at my feet.

Yesterday I let the boys take their time going around the lake since it was so nice outside. I figure that we won't have many nice days left. What is normally a 45-50 minute walk took an 1.5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home