Thursday, September 14, 2006

Down the Hill

Yesterday afternoon the ground was still wet from the rain. I decided to take Wally and Bean down the trail that goes to the viewing area of the dam. Both boys spotted a groundhog at the bottom and pulled me on my butt down the hill of the dam.

Wally loves his daily game of ball with me. I tell him to go get his ball (tennis ball) than tell him that "I'm going to get the ball." Wally than "runs away" from me. I steal the ball from him, than throw it, than we start again. The other day I knocked my head really hard into a chair while stealing the ball. I had to lay down for a while. Poor Wally was really worried. He got his ball and dropped it very gently on the sofa next to my hand. I tossed the ball and Wally was content to play gentle for the afternoon. Dogs are so compassionate.

Bean has been a little imp. Yesterday I heard a crash in the kitchen. Bean had knocked over the dog food container, gotten the lid off and was dragging the container into the hallway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home