Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just a Dog, Not!!!


The boys enjoy the shade on a hot day.

Dh and I attended a concert put on by one of his colleagues at the lake front. I debated taking the dogs along. During intermission I was talking to a lady from dh's office. I commented that I should have brought the boys along (there we're other dogs present). The lady commented that her family has a dog but she tries to pretend that it doesn't exist !!!???? She than goes on in an I'm telling you a secret voice, "you know, it's just a dog." The lady kept saying this. I finally said that my boys are not just dogs, they are members of the family and to me they are my children.Why bother having a dog if you want to pretend that it doesn't exist?

Wally was being extra cuddly last night. It's so cute when he gives you doggy hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home