Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gray Day

It was a gloomy day with intermittent rain. The poor dogs didn’t get to go around the lake. I don’t mind walking the lake when it’s cold but dislike rain, wind and cold. Bean doesn’t like walking in the rain either; you literally have to push him out the door. Oscar resigns himself to walking in the rain.

Dh and I had some chocolate calzones tonight. Bean’s nose was really twitching. He looked so disappointed not to get a piece. I won’t give my dogs anything with chocolate. Oscar got into Dh’s Christmas chocolates a few years back. A friend of ours had given him some chocolates imported from Germany. Our son (DS) was home from school because it was a snow day. DS decided to go sledding. He thought that the chocolates we’re out of dog reach. Oscar ate the whole box. Ds called my hubby up in a panic. Poor Oscar, he had the results of his foray coming out both ends. Dh had a nice mess to clean up (he had gotten home before I did).

Ds had a friend over to work on a project for school. We put out sub makings for the boys. I’m amazed that his friend made a sandwich out of half a loaf of French bread and managed to eat it all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cham!

Poor Oscar! Guess he won't be eating any more chocolate anytime soon. ;-)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home