Friday, January 20, 2006

I’m going to get the squirrel

Today was perfect for our noon time lake walk. The temperature hit about 61 f with no wind. We met a large Golden Retriever that both boys liked. Bean liked the Akita puppy, Oscar was standoffish. The Akita puppy was a little shy. They also met a Bearded Collie-gorgeous hair, and a half Beagle. There we’re other dogs but the owners clearly didn’t want their dogs interacting which is fine.

Bean is determined to get a squirrel. Luckily the squirrels are to smart for him. It does make for a very long walk if I let the boys sniff everything that they are interested in.

I’m really hoping that we can meet the Treeing Walker Coonhound this weekend. I am grateful though that his foster mom is waiting until she feels that he is ready.

I’m in the market for a handheld sudoku game. I have one by techno source that I can’t stand. The numbers are impossible to read. I like my husband’s Franklin by Nikoli but was disappointed that it only came with 99 games. The games are handcrafted and symmetrical. I might go ahead and buy another palm and buy sudoku for the palm. I have a 1st generation palm which the software is to old to work with the programs that I would want.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cham!
Just stopping by to say "Hi!"
Hairstorm

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home