Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Doggy Heaven

Dh and I just finished watching the Twilight Zone Episode "The Hunt." A man goes out coonhunting with his dog. His dog falls in a lake and the old man jumps in to save him and they both pass away. He comes upon a gatekeeper that insist that it's heaven but won't let the dog in. The old man decides that he doesn't want to go in if his dog isn't allowed. Needless to say he finds the true heaven and dogs are welcome there. The place that tried to trick him is hell.

I'm the same way as that old man, if I was with my dogs and they said no dogs I would be sure that it isn't heaven.

Coming in from our evening walk dh accidently knocked Bean (Beagle) with the door. Bean will hold a grudge. He's eating it up letting me pet him and comfort him. He won't look at dh and when he does he gives dh the most dirty looks. Beagles have such a great personality.

I love the Eskimo personality too. We've had Oscar for 11 years, Bean joined the family last year and promptly became top dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home