Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Disjointed Thoughts

Today is a gray 100% humidity day. It was raining earlier, now it's a light drizzle. The dogs got a shortened walk since I didn't want to be caught out on the other side of the lake if it started to pour.

Rant: There is a dog bag station and a trash can. Some dumb@@@ let a huge dog do it's thing right in front of the post and didn't clean up. I don't understand rude dog owners, it gives the rest of us a bad name and ammunition for people who don't want dogs in public places.




This picture was taken by my husband in early Dec. I took the picture from his blog The Occasional Photo

For some reason Bean doesn't like having his picture taken. When he sees hubby pulling the camera out he runs and hides. We think it's the sound of the flash that he doesn't like.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Nice photos ;)
I'm guessing the dogs will want a little longer walk later. Hopefully I can get home a little earlier tonight. Good day for a run.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home