Sunday, April 22, 2007

Microchipping

Wally attended the microchipping clinic today where I work. Bean is already microchipped, the shelter implanted the chip before we we're allowed to bring him home.

Last night I wished that I had a camera ready. Wally looked so cute and contented sleeping next to his daddy. It was so heartwarming to see Wally sleeping with a smile on his face.

Tonight I was working with Wally on his down stay. He got impatient with me while waiting for me to release him in the down position. He took his paw, knocked my hand to the floor, than pinned it managing to take the treat. I swear that he was laughing at me. I think that it's hilarious that I got outwitted by a coonhound.

Bean will come on command and sits nicely. I still can't get Bean to learn the down position. I'm not sure if it's because his hip bothers him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home