Monday, January 15, 2007

Wally watches the Ham


Wally supervises his daddy carving the Christmas ham.


Wally decides that I make a nice bed.


Bean investigates a scent.

Yesterday evening dh and I attended a banquet for his running club. Our son was at a friends house. He told us that when he returned that there was food all over the kitchen floor. I had put some food in the microwave earlier in the day and had forgotten about it. Wally had opened the microwave and helped himself to my food. I should have know better because Wally knows how to open the microwave (he had figured out how within days of moving in with us).

I feel like I have two little children that I need to toddler proof against. Bean knows how to open the cupboard where the treats are stored. Bean is also smart enough to push a chair to where he needs it, than climb onto the chair. I also have to lock my oven because Wally knows how to operate this too. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the boys can open the refrigerator.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home