Saturday, January 13, 2007

Shoe Laces

Yesterday morning I heard dh going "Oh, no!" The shoe laces we're chewed off on all of his running shoes. We found out today that it was most definitely Bean that ate the laces. The funny thing is that my shoes and my son's shoes we're also by the door. We think that Bean did this out of spite because he only touched dh's shoes (both pairs that we're sitting out). Usually before dh runs with Wally he will walk Bean around with them first, than drop Bean back at the house. Because dh wanted to catch the light he decided that he would walk Bean after the run. Bean was not happy about having to wait awhile for dh and Wally to return.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just found your blog by accident after MY dog - also named Bean - bit through all the laces on my running shoes. Yours is the only other dog I've heard of named Bean. Weird bit of symmetry there. Just the laces on my Asics shoes. I thought maybe she had a thing against the brand, but now I'm wondering if it was pre-destined because I named her Bean :P

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just found your blog by accident after MY dog - also named Bean - bit through all the laces on my running shoes. Yours is the only other dog I've heard of named Bean. Weird bit of symmetry there. Just the laces on my Asics shoes. I thought maybe she had a thing against the brand, but now I'm wondering if she was pre-destined because I named her Bean :P

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home