Saturday, November 04, 2006

Dog Sitter

Tomorrow will be the first time that we will have a sitter come in since Wally has come home. Bean has had a sitter before when it was just himself and Oscar. I'm really nervous since Wally has never been away from us more than a few hours. The few times that dh & I have taken a day trip our son was home to watch the dogs. This time all 3 of us will be going away tomorrow.

We're making a quick trip to my parent's house. My dad is in the hospital and the prospects of him surviving this stay are not good. My sisters are coming down from VT. so this will be the 1st time that all 3 of us have been down at the same time in about 16 years. I've come to terms a with my dad's health along time ago because he has survived quite a few times when the doctors had told my mom to gather the family.

The guy watching the dogs, "J" knows Bean really well. He has met Wally before and interacts pretty good with him. "J" has been a friend of our son's since they we're 5 years old. My son is 17 and "J" is 18. "J" has a very strong willed dog himself so will be able to handle Wally. "J's" dog is a little shorter than Wally but very stocky and probably weighs about twice as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home