Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sudoku Help


Early evening at the lake.


Wally hugs his Daddy.


Bean helps me with Sudoku.

If I pick up a Sudoku or a Crossword puzzle Bean will come over to "help."

On our walk today Bean & Wally met up with their friend Fred, the blue tic Beagle. Fred's person was telling me that the groundhog was out down by the dam. Fred really wanted to catch it and almost suceeded. A few minutes later when the boys & I approached the dam the groundhog was out sunning itself. Bean and Wally chased the G.hog. I think that the G.Hog likes to tease the dogs, it will let the dogs get near than dive into the brambles at the last moment.

I'm just amazed by how many people think that I must be unsure of myself when I tell them that Wally and Bean are 2 seperate Breeds. I wish that I had a dollar for each time somebody exclaims, "but they look so muck alike-the same coloring and everything."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home