Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Peek-a-boo Bean

Dh caught Bean chewing on something, I think it was a sock. Dh said "Beanie, what are you doing?" in a stern voice. Bean immediatly ran and hid behind me. He than peered at dh around my back.

Bean has finally forgiven me for dog sitting last week. He is finally snuggling again. Last week he would smell the other dog on me and turn his back to me. This little hound can sure hold a grudge.

Bean also managed to get a hold of Wally's talking parrott. Wally guards this parrott with his life. Bean was teasing poor Wally by carrying the parrott around and making it talk. Later in the evening dh tried to take a picture of Wally with his parrott. He reached towards Wally to arrange the parrott and Wally immediatly put both of his front paws and chest across the parrott.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home