Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bean Upset Tummy

Poor Bean had an upset tummy this evening. He is most comfortable snuggled up next to me. Bean jumped up on the sofa next to me, threw up, than jumped down. Dh was laughing at me. Bean appeared to be much better after getting everything out of his system.

Dh said that Wally managed to snag a french fry on their evening run. They we're running at a very good pace when Wally stopped suddenly and laid his body out almost flat to the ground. Dh saw him snag a french fry. The funny thing is that Wally promtly resumed running and was eating the f.fry at the same time.

Wally actually told on Bean. I heard a woof woof, Wally than came up to me and woofed excitedly. I followed Wally into the kitchen and there was Bean with half of his body in the dog food container happily chowing down. I'm really surprised that Wally didn't join Bean eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home