Sunday, June 04, 2006

Finally Nice Temps

It was so nice today to get a break from the hot humid weather. Dh and I walked the boys around the lake. The lake wasn't crowded because it was dark and cloudy and seemed like it would rain at any moment.

The boys had a great time sniffing for rabbits. Bean poked his head into a big bunch of poison ivy sniffing after a rabbit. I realize now that I wasn't careful enough. I am breaking out with poison ivy. I should have washed the dogs immediately when I realized what had happened. I very allergic to p.ivy and it seems like I can catch it just by looking at the leaves.

Wally's elbows are finally filling in with hair and are not noticeably bare.

I think that Wally is starting to feel like this is really home because he actually barked at a stranger that he thought was approaching our house today. It was a deep don't come any closer bark. Before he would run to the door and look but wouldn't bark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home