Tuesday, May 02, 2006

@#$%Woman!!!!!

There is a lady who has started to hang around the lake. She has two large labs that are not on leashes. She has turned into an every day fixture since the weather has gotten warmer. She brings her dogs to the lake because they love to swim. Wally gets really jealous when he sees the labs swimming. I’ve told this lady several times that I can’t let Wally off leash to swim because his hound nose gets him into trouble.

Wally adores playing fetch, especially going into the water to retrieve things. This woman had a ball that she was getting ready to throw. She had just arrived with her dogs. I asked her nicely if she could wait one minute while I pass with my dogs because Wally wouldn’t be able to resist going after the ball. Nope, she couldn’t wait. She threw the ball and her labs and Wally went chasing after it. Luckily Bean dislikes water and is very strong. The two of us we’re pulling against Wally. Because Wally was so determined he was winning the tug of war. This lady’s friend came over and helped us. She grabbed Wally and pulled back. I panicked because she managed to unloosen Wally’s harness. Luckily she held onto his collar while I buckled him back up.

After getting Wally back to the path I noticed that a bunch of spectators had gathered. One was mumbling something about me not being able to control my dogs. At this point Bean decided to let Wally know how displeased he was. Bean lunged and snarled at Wally. The two labs came running and the dumb $%^^woman is muttering about my dogs. I was too busy getting the boys to calm down and get them apart. At least this stupid $%^&woman’s friend told her that she was very rude because she deliberately threw the ball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home