Thursday, April 20, 2006

So proud of my boys


This is the picture that I promised yesterday. Wally was very displeased about going to the vet. I stole the picture from dh's blog.


Dh and I started to make the bed. The boys had other ideas.

The boys behaved beautifully down at the lake making me a very proud mamma. There was a little girl about 4 years old that wanted to pet the dogs. She was not very gentle. She patted Wally on the head, than pulled his ears. I had to tell her not to pull his ears. Wally looked unhappy but he never made any kind of warning noise, he endured the attention. The girl next turned her attention to Bean. She did the exact same treatment to Bean. Bean reacted the same way as Wally. I started to pull my boys away. The girl then pulled Wally’s tail. Wally turned his head and looked at her but that was his only reaction. Bean hates having his nubby tail touched. Wouldn’t you know, the girl then pulled Bean’s tail. Bean started to turn around and when he realized that it was a child he ignored her and let her continue petting him. The mother explained that they had a Beagle that let her get away with everything. Unfortunately they just put the dog down. Apparently the girl gets very excited when she sees a Beagle. She thought that Wally was a big Beagle.

The boys saw the groundhog and gave him a good chase. They both actually put their heads down the hole that the groundhog ran into. I pulled them away because I didn’t want them to get bitten if the groundhog felt cornered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home