Thursday, April 27, 2006

Pillow Flinging


A foggy morning sometime last week.


Bean


Wally

Wally and Bean customized another pillow for me. They managed to take off the pillow case, chew up the liner and pull out the foam. There were bits of foam pieces every where. Wally likes to take fling the pillows off of the bed. I have to put the pillows up out of reach when I get up in the mornings.

The boys met a Jack Russell Terrier today. They also got to rub noses with a Beagle mix.

One lady that we see everyday at the lake asked me if I get tired of walking the dogs. I told her no, we take our time. She commented that she wouldn’t have the patience to walk a dog everyday. The dogs love to sniff and it’s a lot of fun seeing what catches their attention. Sometimes their noses lead us to icky stuff, once a dead squirrel and a dead fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home