Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Snobby People

For some reason there seemed to be a bunch of people with horrible attitudes at the lake today. There's usually a few people with an attitude but today took the cake. Yes, I do know the sex of my dogs. One person kept insisting that Wally must be a female and that Bean must be "her" son. I told her that they we're 2 different breeds and that they are both males. She walked away shaking her head muttering that I obviously don't know what I'm talking about. There was a workman who parked his truck on the bridge which was the only way to get across the bottom part of the lake. There was not enough space to walk around the truck. He seemed quite amused to have the power to block the path. He finally moved it when there was a log jam of bikers and walkers and another workman came along and yelled at him.

Poor Wally really wanted to go swimming today. He saw to large labs out in the water and was whining and pulling towards the water. I really wish that I could let him off leash to swim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home