Friday, April 21, 2006

Prom night


Wally helps our son read his book.

It figures, the weather was sunny and warm all week except for today. Tonight is the highschool prom for my son's school. The weather is cool and rainy.


Son and prom date. I'm so envious of her pretty hair.


Son and his friends. The lake in the back ground is where I walk the dogs every day.

Wally managed to escape from his crate. Dh and I went to our son's friend's house to take prom pictures. We we're gone for about an hour. Oddly enough Wally didn't get into anything. Wally tried to help me bake cookies today. He was very willing to test them for me.

Bean was annoyed with me because I sat next to Wally on Wally's couch. Bean will hold a grudge and won't let me pet him if he feels that Wally got to much attention (which is more than one pet lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home