Thursday, March 30, 2006

Good Boys

Today on our lake walk a toddler ran up to Wally and wrapped his arms around his neck. The kid than squeezed really hard. Wally just stood there and wagged his tail. When the kid let go Wally put his nose into the kid's face giving him a friendly nuzzle. The kid than moved on to Bean patting his head very hard. Bean stood there very patiently. I think that the mom was impressed with my boys.

Yesterday we ran into a lady walking a little fluffy dog. The boys enjoyed sniffing. I started to pet the dog and Wally got jelous. He got between the other dog and myself and barked at me.

My boys we're very comforting tonight. I came down with the flu. Bean let Wally join us on the sofa. Wally stetched out on top of me and wrapped his paws around me like a big hug. Bean layed on my legs near my feet because Wally is almost as tall as I am when he stretches out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home