Monday, March 27, 2006

Beagles

Today Wally and Bean got to meet 2 Beagles on our walk around the lake. One Beagle was 15 years old.

It was sad, we got to the opposite end of the lake from where we live. We saw work crews removing a knocked down light pole. Over the weekend a student was killed when they wrecked their car. This student went to my son's highschool. Another student was killed and the other 3 passangers are okay. I feel so bad for the families of these kids. I saw where someone had erected a memorial on a tree by the fallen light.

Wally decided to sit on my book today. He wanted me to pay attention to him. :) He's so soft and cuddley. He climbed on my lap and sat right on my book lol. Bean and Oscar will poke me with their paws when they want attention.

Wally is getting very good about sitting before he eats. When he first came home he was so anxious abut eating. Dh would have to hold him while I put his food down. He has also learned to sit for a treat. He's also very smart about learning left and right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home