Friday, March 24, 2006

Briars and Brambles

Today was Bean and Wally’s day to go where they wanted. We walked towards the pond and the boys scented something. Bean was doing the excited yip when he scents something and Wally was doing his I found something bark. It’s so funny because both boys run really low to the ground almost fully stretched out when they are following a scent. The boys pulled us through briars, brambles and mud. It’s so funny because when we returned to the path and the boys we’re still carrying on a man had to come out on his deck to check out what the commotion was.

Wally was having such a good time that he managed to break his harness. Luckily one side held so he couldn’t run off. Dh said that he was reminded of being on a fox hunt. He used to do photos for the MD Foxhunting club. Apparently Bean makes the same yip that the Foxhounds make when they are on a scent.

I got my stitches out this morning. My regular doctor was out this week so I saw a colleague of hers, the same one that checked my cut this past Tues. I had told her before that Bean is not viscous and that the bite was an accident. She asked me again today if I was sure about Bean. I am not going to put him down. If he would bite a child I would have no choice. Also if he bit an adult without any provocation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home