Saturday, March 18, 2006

How Often?

A few nights ago we ran into a neighbor as we we’re walking the dogs for their bedtime walk. She asked us, “Do you take your dogs out twice a day?” I told her that the dogs go walking 4 times a day. She seemed really surprised and asked if we felt like we we’re spending a lot of time walking the dogs. I told her “No, that I enjoy my time with the dogs and we enjoy our walks together.” I also told her that it would be very cruel to only take them out twice a day. She seemed really surprised by this fact.

The dogs have definite ideas about where they want to go. Today they dragged my dh and me down to the pond to do some major sniffing. Wally even attempted yet again to drag dh into the muddy marshy area.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce said...

wow! how do you find the time!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Cham said...

Hi Joyce,

I don't work. Dh and I take them for a short walk in the morning. I than take them for their lake walk around 1pm (the long walk of the day). My son and dh usually take the boys out for a short walk around 5 pm. Dh than usually goes running with Wally. Dh and I than take the boys for a short bed time walk.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home