Sunday, March 19, 2006

Upsetting :(

I’m really upset because I had to report a dog bite. :( Bean and Wally still get into an alpha struggle a few times a day (Bean starts the incidents). For the most part they get along fine. I was in between the boys. Bean was sitting on one sofa with me; Wally was sitting on the other. I didn’t realize that Bean was going to lunge for Wally. I moved and Bean managed to get my upper lip. I have a cut that includes my upper lip and about halfway to my nose in the shape of a crescent.

I had to go to the emergency room and get eight stitches. The Hospital makes you fill out a dog bite form; regardless if the dog is your own. I’m not unhappy with Bean. I’m really unhappy about Bean having a bite record. Bean is not a vicious dog.

When dh and I left for the hospital Bean was scared and shaking. Our son said that he ran and hid after we left. All three dogs have been very subdued this evening since getting back from the hospital. They all wanted to sniff my wound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home