Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Wally Hat

Wally loves to sleep on our pillows at night. Dh and I joke that we have a Wally hat. Wally takes turns sleeping on our pillows. He will start off between dh and me, than move up to the pillows. I don’t know who snores louder, Bean or Wally.

Wally has major separation anxiety. For the most part he is never alone. My son plays high school sports and lacrosse starts this spring. I’m not quite sure how to handle Wally for the lacrosse games. I can crate him but I’m afraid that he will bark the whole time. I need to work with him and reassure him that we are coming back. I think that the poor boy has been through a lot in his life. I’m grateful that his foster mom took such good care of him and entrusted him to us. I can’t imagine anyone letting such a huge love bug go.

Bean is still very protective of me. I didn’t realize that he was such a jealous dog. Bean has accepted Wally for the most part. Wally isn’t as submissive as Oscar which is why I think that Bean still asserts himself.

We met the Portuguese Water dog again down at the lake. We also met a big lab and a medium size white dog. There was a Pitt bull walking but the owner didn’t want the dog to sniff noses. There was also a bunch of guys fishing. I wonder if they caught anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home