Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Babies


Wally starts to climb onto my lap.


Wally starts to get comfortable.


Wally and Bean both lean against me. They both actually stayed like this for a while.


Wally relaxes with his head on my lap.

Oscar is on the floor at the end of the sofa.

For the most part Wally and Bean are getting along. There are still one or two scuffles a day. Wally accidentally bit my leg right beneath my butt drawing blood. I didn’t realize that he was hiding behind me from Bean. I moved just as Wally was baring his teeth and getting ready to bark and snarl at Bean. Poor Wally, he looked so devastated when he realized that he had bitten me. It was a complete accident. Bean looked guilty as well, I think that he knew that he was part of the reason that I was bitten. Oscar runs out of the room and the boys are sparring.

Wally loves running with my husband. My dh takes him for about 4 miles now without stopping. Wally is capable of more but we want him to build up gradually.

Wally is also starting to fill out. His ribs aren’t so prominent and his back bone doesn’t stick out as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home