Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Breakthrough

Today Wally and Bean had a major breakthrough. To back up yesterday they actually sniffed noses. This morning the boys we’re play wrestling in a friendly manor. Wally is also starting to walk with his tail up more in the house and isn’t so skittish around Bean.

Today Wally and Bean saw a little white dog. The combined pulling of Wally and Bean made the 2 boys hard to manage. I will invest in a no pull harness for Wally. After walking Wally and Bean it was Oscar’s turn with Wally. Wouldn’t you know it? We saw the same exact dog. Oscar isn’t a puller so Wally was much more manageable.

Wally is a little gentleman. When I come in to get ready for bed he will be sprawled all over the bed. When I finish getting ready he compacts himself up in the middle of the bed and leaves a nice space for me. When I get settled he will put his head on me.

And talking about no privacy, I had all 3 boys in the bathroom with me this morning while I was fixing my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home