Monday, February 06, 2006

Jekyll and Hyde

Bean has been like Dr. Jekyll and Hyde to Wally. For the most part Bean likes Wally and loves to play and romp with him. At least once a day though Bean becomes a little monster to Wally. I think that Bean feels that he has to let Wally know that he is the alpha. I know that Bean gets very jealous if Wally comes to me for attention.

Today on our lake walk we met a Portuguese Water dog. I was surprised that the owner said that this dog will weigh about 50 pounds when fully grown. To me the dog looks very similar to a Poodle.

Both Bean and Wally we’re fascinated by the swans flapping and flying. I didn’t realize that swans could fly. The water was very choppy today due to the wind.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

Bean and Wally definitely got into it this morning. Feeding time seems to trigger conflict.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home