Friday, February 10, 2006

Waffles

Dh made waffles this morning. He took off from work today so that he could attend parent teacher conferences at my son’s school. Dh put the extra waffles on a cooling rack and set them on the back of the stove. I asked dh if he thought that the waffles are safe and he assured me that they are. About 5 minutes later I hear dh saying “NO WALLY!!!” Wally had eaten all of the waffles, he had one in his mouth when dh caught him in the act. It didn’t help matters that I laughed at the situation because I had said something to dh prior. Wally is so good at giving you sad eyes too.

Dh and Wally ran 6 miles today, down the Savage trail. Wally needed to burn off the waffles.

Wally makes a great bed warmer. I was cold last night so I snuggled down further in the bed so that I could sleep next to Wally. I’m glad that Wally didn’t mind me sleeping with my head on him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home