Thursday, May 31, 2007

Reason for Neglect

I realize that I have neglected posting for a while. Things have been really crazy around here. My son's graduation was today and we spent the last few days preparing for guest. It figures though, son woke up blind. Dh spent the morning talking to the insurance companies and various doctors. The eye doc. said that ds needed to see an ophthalmologist. I was trying not to panic imagining all kinds of worse case scenarios. Luckily the blindness is temporary and should pass in a few days (still won't be able to see all that great). Ds got some prescription eye drops and should be completely healed in a few weeks. To top off ds' experience the poor kid missed his own graduation due to going to the doc. The important thing though is the fact that he won't be permanently blind.

The other thing going on is that my father is very ill, he will probably pass away any day now so things have been very tense around here.

Bean and Wally are being true gentlemen, behaving very nicely and comforting me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a scary thing to have happen. Thank goodness your son is going to be okay. I'm so very sorry about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home