Sunday, May 20, 2007

Visit to the Grandparents

Last week Wally completed the beginner obedience class. It's funny because you could tell that the dogs we're so proud when they received their certificates. Bean has learned how to target by observing Wally.

On Fri. we went down to visit my parents. My dad is very ill and truth be told probably won't be around much longer. The boys we're so good at my parents, they could sense the need to be quiet and not run around the house. Wally followed my dad around and laid on the sofa with him for most of the day. It's cute because when we left my dad suggested that we let Wally stay with him. Wally could tell that my dad was comforted by having a dog lay on him.

Bean will take any opportunity to get to the dog food container. If the cupboard is ajar, or the dog food not shut tight Bean will seize the moment and chow down. Hounds have such great personalities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home