Saturday, July 15, 2006

Goosing

For some reason Wally thinks that it's hilarious to goose me in the morning as I come down the stairs. You can see the amusement on his face. What's even funnier (but not to our son) is that Wally kept goosing his female friend. For some reason Wally just gooses females. Dh was walking Wally last week and Wally goosed a woman walking around the lake. Dh was mortified. Luckily the woman thought that it was funny.

I realized that I had talked a lot about getting Wally a new harness than never said what he bought him. I got Wally a K9 harness (1st one on the list) with brass rings. I will be really shocked if Wally manages to break out of this harness.

Poor Bean got a little overheated today. The humidity was about 90%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home