Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wally the flirt


Wally aroos over his "kingdom."


Bean poses in front of some pretty flowers.

Ds is 17 today. He has a bunch of friends over. Wally loves hanging out with ds and his friends. I brought in some drinks and Wally was sitting on the lap of my son's girlfriend. Wally was having a great time going from girl to girl getting pets.

I needed to drop my son off with his running group yesterday. Instead of crating Wally I decided to let him loose with Bean (the total time would be about 10 minutes). I was surprised that both boys greeted me at the door with no barking. The house was exactly as I had left it. I think that Wally must have looked out the window the whole time that I was gone. Bean can be trusted with the run of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home